Skip to content
- The https://school-of-anatomy.com internet platform (hereinafter referred to as the Platform) is run by Maciej Haberka, the owner of the School of Anatomy – Maciej Haberka brand based in Cracow, Poznańska Street 10/47, 30-012 NIP: 6772438194 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
- You can contact me by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The administrator collects personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
- Every visitor is a Platform user, regardless of whether they use its functionality.
- The platform performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering information about yourself eg by sending an inquiry form.
- Automatically with the User’s knowledge, through cookies stored on end devices (so-called “cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
Personal data provided by the User
- The platform collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
- Personal data collected from Users is processed in accordance with Art. 32 of the GDPR.
- The personal data sent to me will be processed for purposes that arise from the form to which the data are entered, e.g. for correspondence, subscribing to the newsletter or purchase of products.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent, provision of the service and the legitimate interest of the Administrator, consisting in securing evidence for the purposes of possible claims.
- The Platform User has the right to inspect their personal data, the right to rectify them, restrict processing, delete, object to processing or transfer to another Administrator. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In the case of data processed for the purpose of sending a newsletter, to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, simply click the appropriate link attached to each message.
- The administrator has 30 days to respond to the request. At the same time, the Administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete data if it exposes him to criminal or financial consequences (eg in the case of data processing for accounting purposes) or data necessary for the further performance of the service or the legal obligation of the Operator, e.g. Buyer’s rights to warranty.
- Personal data provided by the User are transferred to third parties in order to implement (for the Operator) technical and marketing services that are aimed at ensuring the continuity of the Platform or provision of services provided under the Platform, e.g. newsletter service, maintenance of the website, use of email.
Information about cookies
- The entity that processes data collected through cookie files is the Website Administrator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Platform’s Users use websites, for example which website they visit most, how much time they spend on average on the site, etc.
- Maintaining the session of the Platform User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Platform.
- Tracking the User’s activity in the Platform in order to better match advertising content by, for example, limiting the sending of advertisements to the User who visited the Platform or sent advertisements to a User who has not completed the purchase within the last 30 days.
- The administrator of data provided by the Client (and data obtained automatically), does not use to assess certain factors, in particular to analyze the economic situation of the client, his health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, location or movement.
- Two cookies are used as part of the Platform:
- Cookie temporary (session cookies) – cookie placed on the time of using the browser (session), it is deleted after its closing.
- Permanent cookie (persistent cookie) – it is not deleted when the browser is closed and remains on the user’s device for a specified period of time or without a validity period depending on the settings of the Website Owner or until they are manually removed by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Platform users can change settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s computer are made available to entities providing analytical services and processed using Google Analytics and Pixel Facebook.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Facebook advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
Information about data collected automatically by the server
- Information about certain behaviors of Users is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
- These data may include:
- Time to enter the site and view it.
- Information on errors that occurred while browsing the Platform.
- URL from where the redirection to the Platform took place (if the entry was made using the so-called “link”).
- Information about the name of the browser you use.
- Information about your IP address, so that I can find out where you are from (State, region, city, base station).
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
- The above data is used only for the purposes of administering the server.
Final and legal information
- The exercise of the right referred to in point 3, will result in the termination of the processing of personal data obtained by the Administrator to the extent necessary to use the site’s functionality and thus result in deletion of the Plaster’s User account that has lodged an objection.
- An operator may be required to provide information collected by the Platform to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- If you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.